Available and Ready For You In 2022! Call to View...
Centrally located on Kilmore Street, 203/50 Kilmore Street is just a stone's throw from Cranmer Square and close to so many wonderful amenities - even the tram will become your preferred method of transport! A post-quake build ideally positioned for the afternoon and evening sun - this really is a fantastic opportunity, available for you!
**PLEASE NOTE : This property DOES NOT require a NZ vaccine pass to attend any open homes. If you are unable to attend based on this, please call the agent and suitable alternate arrangements will be made.**
Currently this Property Features:
- Situated on the second level with the ease of elevator access and a balcony taking advantage of the sun.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living with plenty of natural light.
- A generous sized master bedroom with a oversized wardrobe that enjoys the early morning sun.
- Polished wooden floors and carpet in the key areas for additional comfort.
- A lockable storage unit for the bikes and the like and a single car-park in a gated compound offers security and a bonus in the City.
- This gives you an opportunity to have a town base whether for earning some additional income as a short or long term rental or for living or staying in town to enjoy the wonderful new City that is Christchurch.
Why Buy Apartment 203?
The opportunity that this property offers to its new owners is its real plus. Easy-care and well-known in the City for being a much loved apartment block, people who know Rakaia Apartments, know that it has been a secure proposition to invest in and that is why this property has been held on to since new. Whatever you choose to do, you can do it with the comfort of buying in a wonderful Central City location that has remained popular with buyers over the years.
Nearby is Cranmer Square and Hagley Park for those of you who enjoy green spaces. So many fantastic eateries - too many to name, which is always a great problem to have. The current owners take advantage of the annual tram pass and use this regularly to get around town with ease. Walking distance is a number of prestigious independent schools, also zoned for CGHS and CBHS, so if you have a child at boarding school, this could be the perfect location to stay when you are needed in town for those school events. Walking distance is the Terrace, Art Gallery and the recently completed Te Pae Convention Centre - either way, the shops you will need are only a short distance away.
My vendors have given clear instructions that this must be sold on or before Auction Day!
If you wish to view it, please call us to gather further information or to organise your inspection.
Conjunctional Sales welcome!
Auction Wednesday 2nd February, 10:00am at Holmwood Auction Rooms, Ground Floor, 397 - 399 Ilam Road, Ilam (unless sold prior).