Secluded & Surprising on Sugden!
ocated on a quiet Spreydon street, 33a Sugden Street is the perfect solution for a busy family or investment property appealing to professionals. This 2005 build with a 40mm Insulclad Batten Cavity System will give you peace of mind and allow you an easy-to-maintain home. The proximity to amenities and the adjoining Barrington Park, give you the backyard you may desire without all the maintenance. The easy commutability to the hills, city, hospital, Westfield Mall, and a stone's throw from Barrington Mall is more than you could really ask for.
"Please note: This property DOES NOT require a NZ vaccine pass to attend any open homes. If you are unable to attend based on this, please call the agent and suitable alternate arrangements will be made."
**Documents are available for download from the Harcourts Public Site - scroll down to the grey area headed Property Documents using the link below**
Currently this Property Features:
- An easily maintainable section allows you to potter in the raised veggie gardens for a few hours and then enjoy the city and all it has to offer.
- The master is downstairs with a Jack and Jill toilet and adjoining bathroom, the appeal of the other 3 bedrooms and office upstairs provide a lovely separation.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living lead out to the concrete courtyard fantastic for entertaining.
- A full family bathroom upstairs, along with a separate toilet is a bonus.
- A double internal access garage with further off-street parking.
- Zoned for the much sought-after Cashmere High and South Intermediate Schools - one of the main reasons this family picked this as their own home.
Why Buy 33a Sugden Street?
The opportunity that this property offers to its new owners is its real plus. A chance to put your own stamp on the property and further landscaping, updating key areas within the home, or move in and then decide. People who know Spreydon, know that it has been a secure location to invest in property. Whatever you choose to do, you can do it with the comfort of buying in a wonderful suburb that has proved to be a wise location to invest in and that has remained popular with buyers over the years.
Spreydon is a convenient location so close to the City and providing easy access to those who love spending time exploring the wonderful Port Hills. Not far from Barrington Mall or for further shopping needs Westfield Riccarton. Spreydon also offers great transport links into the city and surrounding suburbs, biking distance to so many great locations our city has to offer and is situated just a suburb over from some fantastic eateries in the bustling location of Lincoln Road.
My vendors have already purchased and do not wish to have two properties - so this must be sold on or before Auction Day!
Call us to gather further information or to organise your inspection.
Conjunctional Sales welcome!
Auction Wednesday 2nd February, 10:00am at Holmwood Auction Rooms, Ground Floor, 397 - 399 Ilam Road, Ilam (unless sold prior).